Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My expectations for German 110

Coming into German 110 I hope that we will be able to learn a lot of things about the current state of Germany and why it has become what it is. The first day has got me interested in a variety of different subjects on Germany. Most notably of these topics would have to be World War 1. I have read All Quiet on the Western Front before and I am happy to finally have another excuse to re read it. I believe that the two World Wars had a lot to do with the current shape of Germany and I can't wait to go into more detail about them. Also, it would be very interesting to learn about the infrastructure of Germany and how it has developed and changed over the course of its existence including the history of the land we now know as Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment